North Shore Ranch Oahu
This is a one of a kind Hawaiian experience. Over 3,000 private acres surround this House. The one of a kind ocean views from this property go over 10 miles from Kaena Point to Sunset Beach. The house is located approx 1000 yards directly above one of Hawaii's best kept secret beaches, with miles of sand.
If you are looking to spend your Hawaiian vacation in a small quiet town located in a secluded area, only 10 minutes from Haleiwa and 45 minutes from Honolulu, then this is the place for you. It has a variety of excellent restaurants nearby and is great for all water sports including snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, windsurfing, and kayaking. Other favorite activities include walking on the beach, fishing, skydiving, horseback riding, tennis, golf, biking, or hiking around the Western “Kaiena Point” end of the North Shore.
The house was fully remodeled and restored with over 3,000 sq. ft. of interior space, 2 large ocean view decks, real "Tiger Wood" wood floors, original old restored Oak wood floors, granite counters, stainless appliances, 4 new bedrooms and 3 clean large bathrooms. The roof is vaulted to give you a feeling of space and relaxation.
Come stay where the people of Oahu stay to get away from the crowds. Mokuleia is on Oahu's North Shore, but is a secret to most visitors.
King Kamehameha Suite - Large master with Ocean and pool Views, a separate sitting room with rattan couch and chairs, Teak Cal King with memory foam pillow top bed, spa tub, & shower, walk in closet and large private deck.
Queen Liliokulani Suite - This guest master has great ocean views, Cherry wood queen bed with memory foam, private bathroom, and walk in closet.
Queen Emma room - The garden view room has a Cherry wood queen bed with memory foam and a private deck.
Princes Kaiulani room - The 4th room or kid’s room has two twin beds with memory foam and rattan head boards.
We also have a full size bed or "Punei" in the living room and two queen size blow up beds complete with pillows and sheets for those extra guests.
All room beds have Hawaiian print comforters, 400-600 thread count cotton linens, and soft pillows. The house is decorated with Hawaiian prints and classic portraits, Teak and Koa furniture, 8 person and 4 person dinning room tables and sliding windows across the whole oceanfront.
There are no hotels, apartment buildings, tourist traps or the like in the area. We have empty white sand beaches for miles. This is the Hawaii you dreamed of and thought you could only find on the outer islands.
We have wireless 4G internet access out to the pool or 400 feet, for your computer use. Direct TV on one 40" flat screen in the living room and a Sony 27" TV in the master bedroom.
There is great surfing and Kite/Wind surfing right below the property and at over 30 different spots within 10 minute driving in any direction. Sunset Beach, Pipeline, Rocky Point, Haleiwa, Silva Channels, Mokuleia Beach Park, and more. We also have Deep sea fishing and shark encounters at Haleiwa harbor only 10 minutes away. We also have seasonal Polo games at Mokuleia Polo field located right on the beach.
The house has a 33' x 18' private ocean view pool with a 15,000 sq.ft. grass yard. We also have a paddle/tennis court in the back of the house for your private use. Rackets, balls, pool water, and fun included.
Located directly above one of the most pristine empty beaches in all of Hawaii with great snorkeling, fishing, and shell finding. You can walk for 2 miles on almost deserted beaches. Take private horse back riding lessons right below the house or go down to the beach for a oceanfront gallop. We can also set up private Horse Polo lessons available at Mokuleia Polo fields.
The property is located a few miles from Haleiwa town for great shopping, Waiamea Bay for a wonderful day trip, Sunset Beach for surf watching, and Dillingham Air Field for Glider flying, sky diving, and Ariel tours.
This is a rare opportunity to enjoy one of Hawaii's original Ranch homes originally built in 1937. Only a very few lucky people have experienced this property. Movie stars, dignitaries, CEO’s, and the sort have stayed on this private ranch. The site of many movie backdrops and location filming. Many scenes of "Lost" were filmed at the beach below the house.
Perfect for family vacations, corporate retreats, or romantic getaways. Parking for over 150 cars and room for tents, valets, and large gatherings. Additional homes and rooms available near by for your friends.
Totally remodeled in December 2009. Our home is spacious, with all new real wood floors, brand new windows, nice quality furnishings, nice appliances and a huge expansive yard and feel.
If your looking for a one of a kind family getaway, this is the place. Enjoy your vacation with total piece and quiet. Just relax, enjoy the pool, paddle tennis court and the views.
- Linens Provided: 400 & 600 thread count cotton sheet sets.
- Covered Parking: One covered car port at kitchen door.
- Off Street Parking: Parking for up to 150 cars available
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood Fireplace: Original old wood fireplace from 1927
- King Bed: One Cal King with Mango wood frame and 600 thread count cotton sheets.
- Queen Bed (3) : Two Queens with cherry wood sleigh frames and 600 thread count cotton sheets. One queen air mattress with same sheets.
- Twin/Single Bed (2) : Two Twins with rattan head boards and 400 thread count sheets.
- Convertible Bed: One full size couch in living room can sleep onperson.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Direct TV with over 150 channels.
- Video Library: multiple adult & kids videos and DVDS
- CD Player
- Stereo System
- Music Library: hundreds of DVDS
- Jetted Tub in Bath: Jet tub in master.
- Private Pool: Large 33 x 17 foot ocean view pool.
- Full Kitchen: Fully stocked with all appliances and utensils.
- Cooking Utensils Provided: All upper end cookery
- Refrigerator: Stainless with ice and filtered water.
- Dishwasher: Full Size.
- Microwave: Built in with vent above stove.
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available: Luaus, Hula Dancing, Roasted pig on the spit and more are available.
- Outdoor Features
- Gas/Electric BBQ Grill: One gas barbecue purchased in 2010.
- Deck/Patio: Two large ocean view decks. Plus deck off Paddle tennis court and pool.
- Beach View: Were located directly above one of Hawaii's most empty and beautiful beaches. We have unobstructed Ocean and Beach views.
- Ocean View: Over 10 miles of unobstructed ocean and mountain views.
- Water View: Miles of Blue Water
- Mountain View: Surrounded by mountain and ocean views.
- Broadband Internet: We have 4G/5G Sprint card for high speed access.
- WiFi (Wireless Internet): We have 4G/5G Sprint card for high speed access.
- Other Amenities
- Luxury linens, quality furniture and beds, wide screen flat screen TV's, wi-fi internet, paddle tennis court on site. Horse back riding on beach, trail rides, riding courses glider flying, sky diving, helicopter tours, Polo games and more are available for a fee.
- Pet Friendly: Must describe pet and be allowed via rental agreement.
- Handicapped Accessible (may have limitations): We have access with two steps up to house. Most of house is level.
- Wheelchair Accessible (may have limitations): We have access with two steps up to house. Most of house is level.
- Kid Friendly: We have kids and the house was desinged for family fun and adventures.
- Smoking Allowed: Only in the yard or on decks. No smoking in house PERIOD!
- Smoking Not Allowed: Only in the yard or on decks. No smoking in house PERIOD!
- Activities (on site and nearby)
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Other Activities
- We have miles of hiking trails and roads to some of the best views in Hawaii. Miles of empty beaches directly below the Ranch house. There are also wild peacocks, pheasant, chucker, and wild pigs for your viewing pleasure.
Regular Season .... $400-500/night
Christmas, New Years, July 4th.. $550-$650 night
Low Season...... $300-$400/night
All fees based on up to 8 people. $50 per night for each addl person
Cleaning fee $300,fully refundable deposit of $500
Call about our last minute specials or Romantic getaways for 4 people or less.
Event Day Fee:$500/50 People,$750/75 People,$1000/100 People. Call for More
Call for last minute specials and event cordination like LUAU's
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Credit Cards Accepted: